Charting customer journeys that lead to CX success
Establish your customer journey map, and loyalty, trust and new revenue streams will follow
Building great customer experiences (CX) is how many companies will differentiate, expand, and grow in today’s digital economy. However, great CX is not just a concern of marketing or customer service departments and depends on a top-down obsession to customer delight, clarification of the touchpoints for specific audiences in omnichannel environments, and the people, processes, and technology to enable it.
What’s holding you back from CX success?
- Over 70% of CX leaders struggle to design projects that increase customer loyalty and achieve results.
- Only 13% of CX leaders are confident their organization can take action on CX issues in real-time.
- Only 4% believe their CX measurement enables them to calculate a decision’s ROI.
Customer Journey mapping is a framework that can help you move the needle. Simply put, it is an outside-in blueprint for customer engagement that bookmarks essential moments of truth where proactive interventions can positively impact key business outcomes.
Companies that effectively map customer journeys reveal moments of truth that are ripe with opportunity
- 81% of companies recognize CX as a competitive differentiator.
- 79% report evidence of cost savings as a result of CX programs.
- 84% achieve an uplift in revenue/profits.
Capitalize on your moments of truth with a better framework for journey mapping
Concentrix Catalyst has the proven journey mapping framework, artifacts, and experts in place to help you develop a successful, end-to-end CX strategy that prioritizes the right users and journeys with the right data, processes and technology. Let us help you with empowering cross-functional teams to innovate and chart personalized customer journeys that result in:
- Elevated levels of brand loyalty and trust
- Improved value creation through increased savings and revenue
- Competitive differentiation that sticks
Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can guide you to CX success.Tags: Customer Experience, Customer Journey, Journey Mapping